<body>

Monday, July 4, 2011
Abandoned


one of the most talented and sexy (: gosh i just love leaders.

Abandoned-Jay Park

Listen up

I couldn’t believe you left me
I was so sad, my world collapsed
You turned away from [me] as cold as ice
You turned away, turned away girl
No way how can you leave me
I thought it was forever
What happened to our love?
We’re separate now but I can’t let you go

I risked everything for you
I didn’t go anywhere else
I only looked for you
But you left me, my heart aches
Wherever you go I follow like a dog

Usually I don’t think highly of girls
I like playing and drinking every night
But I’ve changed, I only want you
Why are you not here beside me?
I can’t forget you

You’re a bad girl
Why are you leaving me and going away?
I’m dying here by myself
Why don’t you care?
You’re a really bad girl
You’re a bad girl
Why are you leaving me and going away?
I’m dying here by myself
Why don’t you care?
You’re a really bad girl

Where did you go, where did you go
Where did you go, where did you go
Where did you go

I’m really stupid, I got thrown away
because you play with people my heart was hurt
It was wrecked by your selfish deeds
Our love was already gone from your heart
Baby why was I so blind to see

I risked everything for you
I didn’t go anywhere else
I only looked for you
But you left me, my heart aches
Wherever you go I follow like a dog

You’re a bad girl
Why are you leaving me and going away?
I’m dying here by myself
Why don’t you care?
You’re a really bad girl
You’re a bad girl
Why are you leaving me and going away?
I’m dying here by myself
Why don’t you care?
You’re a really bad girl

Where did you go, where did you go
Where did you go, where did you go
Where did you go

The face that used to smile at me
Now I only see a cold expression
I wonder if I should call you or just bury it
All day my heart is tired with worry
I still remember you coming to see me
Only in fake dreams now
Only regret is left, I say

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Why you abandoned me girl


anyways! exams are over! like, long over and so are NJCSC elections. and lovemg. and a big part of my post exam break. ah wells. it's back to school tomorrow! and training (: gotta thanks God for the club cause they're the people who never fail to bring a smile to my face, no matter what comes.

hello goodbye; 10:01 PM


HEY YOU


EVANN!

evangeline
1908
.JUNKI.HYUNJOONG.SS510.
.DSLRs.YOOS.
.HOTPINK.BLACK.BLUE.
.RAINBOWS.
.RIBBONS.BALLOONS.
.COTTONCANDY.
.CHOCOLATE.
.POCKY.HELLO PANDA.
tagboard.


archives.
April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012



friends.
Abee비Chan Abigail Chua Amon Air Rifle Girls NJCSC! Bekah Abbot Cynthia kyu unnie Eehua Joey JS JS youtube Justina Kenny Fanciful scribblings Monica Lookbook! Natali Qiao Po Rachel and Ruth Rahel fashionblog Random kid whose blog playlist is nice Sam Tsui youtube Sherry Higa TV Ryan Higa youtube taeyang's youtube SMTOWN youtube Sungha Jung Victor Kim youtube Victor Kim Willabelle fashionblog 3rd wave music Zoe Pittas

credits.

designer; shoelaces
image; threadless
fonts; dafont
I II III

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com